We at iQubator Fashion are always looking for new talent to join our team. If you have a love of fashion with a degree in any field related to marketing, sales and business development, or web design we want to hear from you!
For specific positions, please see below.
Open positions at iQubator Fashion
Unpaid, Duration: 3 – 6 months
This is no ordinary internship – we won’t ask you to get us coffee or make copies, this is your chance to get real working experience in the field of your choice. Working at iQubator Fashion will provide you with insight to how an international company works. You get to Test your theoretical knowledge while we coach you through your own project designed based on your major and interests.
- 2 positions available
- Knowledge of Public Relations and Marketing
- Results oriented
- Able to work independently
You must be result oriented and able to work independently. Internships at iQubator Fashion are unpaid but we do cover transportation and lunch expenses. After completion, a recommendation letter will be provided or consider you to join the team.
Please include your answers to the following questions in your cover letter:
- In your opinion, what drives success in the fashion industry?
- Why would you like to work at iQubator Fashion?
- What kind of experience are you looking to gain with iQubator Fashion?
- Do you have experience in the fashion industry? If so, describe your position and tasks.
Send your resume and cover letter with answers in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-Time, Experience: 0-3 years
iQubator Fashion is now accepting applications for the role of web designer to develop and maintain the companies websites. This is an internship role with strong potential to lead to a full-time position.
- Fluent Chinese
- Conversational English
- Degree in or student of web design/IT
- Knowledge of E-commerce, Drupal Commerce and/or Magento, WordPress, LAMP Servers, Object Oriented PHP Programming, HTML5, CSS3, Java, PSP integration, Zend or other
If this sounds like you please contact us at email@example.com. Attach your portfolio, resume, cover letter and salary expectation.